(Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)The 2019 college football season is six weeks old.In the first six weeks of the season, we’ve finally started learning which teams are for real and which teams entered the season with too much hype.Only 16 undefeated teams remain and only 12 of those teams reside in a Power 5 conference.Of those 12 teams in a Power 5 conference, four have a legitimate chance to finish the season with an undefeated record. According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, four undefeated teams have at least a 27-percent chance to end the season without a blemish on their record. Here is the list:Clemson: 59.6-percent chance to finish undefeatedOhio State: 40.4-percentOklahoma: 28.4-percentAlabama: 27.1-percent [Related Article: ESPN Predicts When Undefeated Top 25 Teams Will Lose First Game]If all four teams finish their respective seasons with an undefeated record, they’ll find themselves in the College Football Playoff.Alabama has the most-difficult road to an undefeated season. The Crimson Tide still have two huge games against LSU and Auburn on the schedule.Clemson, meanwhile, has the easiest remaining schedule and barring a massive upset, should find itself in the playoff yet again.Oklahoma faces a tough test this weekend as the Sooners take on rival Texas.Can all four finish the season with an undefeated record? We’ll find out soon.
During its three-day tour in Sri Lanka, the ship’s crew is scheduled to participate in a friendly football match organized by the Sri Lanka Navy. INS “Trikand” will leave for her next port of call on 09th July. Navy Chief of Staff, Rear Admiral Piyal De Silva accompanied by the Commander of the Western Naval Area, Rear Admiral Nishantha Ulugetenne, Director Naval Operations, Commodore Sanjeewa Dias and several officers attached to the Naval Headquarters also visited the Indian Naval Ship “Trikand”. The Indian Naval Ship “Trikand” arrived at the port of Colombo today on a goodwill visit. The ship was ceremonially welcomed by the Sri Lanka Navy in accordance with naval traditions, upon her arrival.The Commanding Officer of the ship Captain Upal Kundu called on the Commander Western Naval Area, Rear Admiral Nishantha Ulugetenne at the Western Naval Command Headquarters. They held cordial discussions on matters of mutual interest and exchanged mementos to mark the occasion. The Assistant Defence Adviser of the Indian High Commission in Sri Lanka, Lieutenant Colonel Ravi Shekhar Mishra was also present on this occasion.
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to RedditRedditShare to 電子郵件Email by Michael Oliveira, The Canadian Press Posted Oct 25, 2013 4:00 am MDT Canadian parents more likely to buy tablets, smartphones, use Netflix: study TORONTO – A new study confirms kids do have it good nowadays, at least when it comes to having access to tech toys.Parents are more likely to purchase smartphones, tablets, video game consoles and subscribe to Netflix than the average consumer, suggests a report by the Media Technology Monitor.Based on telephone surveys with more than 6,000 anglophone Canadians last fall and this spring, the report found households with children under 18 were more likely to be teeming with digital devices.About 41 per cent of the parents surveyed said they owned a tablet, versus the 30 per cent response rate for everyone else. And three quarters of the parents polled had a smartphone, compared to just over half of the other respondents.Families were also 70 per cent more likely to be part of the so-called “four screen” trend, with 17 per cent of parents saying they owned a smartphone, tablet, computer and TV that were all connected to the Internet.Just over a third of the parents said they subscribed to Netflix, compared to about one in four of the consumers polled without kids in their home.Some other statistics in the report:— Three quarters of the parents surveyed said they use social networks — compared to 62 per cent for everyone else — and they were bigger users of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn— A similar number of parents said they multi-tasked with another Internet-connected device while watching TV, compared to almost two thirds of the others— Nearly nine in 10 parents said they watch online video, versus 73 per cent for non-parentsThe survey results are considered accurate within 1.2 percentage points 19 times out of 20.